13/02/2016

Label Lusting #1


I spend an unnatural amount of time on the Selfridges website. There, I said it, I'm addicted to drooling over designer accessories I cannot afford. However this year I'm adamant that by the time 2016 is over I'll be the proud owner of both a pair of designer sunglasses and some Louboutin heels. 

There's just something so inspiring about owning luxury fashion pieces that has me saving my money. Because sure, I could so easily waltz into Topshop and purchase some £12 sunglasses which essentially do the same job, but it just wouldn't give me the same satisfaction as knowing that I'd saved for some Diors. 

I should also probably thank the lovely Lisa for inspiring me to create a post out of my guilty pleasure. You should definitely give her blog post a read as she features the most beautiful pair of Valentino flats that I've added to my 'When I Win The Lottery' shopping list!

*

1 - Sunglasses

Okay, I've covered this already but this year I'm definitely investing in some designer eyewear. At the moment I've narrowed it down to to the two above: I love classic designs that will go with any outfit and I think these inhabit that idea perfectly. 

Dior - £189 via Selfridges 
Gucci £225 via Selfridges 

 2 - Valentino Rockstud Heels

When I first saw these shoes I wasn't entirely convinced, however since then I've become a firm lover. The design is classic yet totally edgy and fabulous. They'd look perfect with a dress or trousers; equally as a daytime look or for a date night. And whilst I literally am in love with any colour / variety of this heel I feel personally I'd go for this black / nude combo because they're one of the more versatile options.

Valentino Rockstud heels: £620 via Selfridges 


3 - Givenchy Antigona 

Everything from the shape of this bag to the glossy black finish is my dream. I'd consider this something I'll buy only when I have a good job as right now this would literally cost my monthly salary. But a girl can dream right?! 

Givenchy Antigona in small: £1375 via Selfridges 



4 - Louboutin Pigalle 120

And we've reached a realistic pair of shoes I might own. These beautiful pumps are my intended purchase for this year and whilst they're not cheap they're gorgeously versatile and I'll get a lot of wear out of them over the years. I decided to go for these over a patterned design as I wanted something timeless for my first pair. Do let me know if you like my shoe decision! 

Louboutin Pigalle: £425 via Selfridges 

5 - Gianvito Rossi Courts

I've been told my many people that these shoes are incredibly comfortable and naturally very stylish. Initially I was drawn to the black pair, however after seeing this gold and silver mix, I was enamoured. They're seriously beautiful and come very highly recommended. Definitely one that's near to the top of my list! 

Gianvito Rossi Courts: £495 via Selfridges 

*

Okay, so I hope you all enjoyed my designer dreams! Let me know in the comments what you would buy if money wasn't an issue!



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Glad to be an influence ;) Great post, Good choices! Those Gianvito Rossi heels are just BEAUTIFUL oh ma gaaaaaaad and the Gucci sunglasses :( Oh to be a millionaire yeah!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! My closet would be perfection haha And thank you, I'm obsessed with so many designer things it was hard to know what to pick! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a good post and those Dior sunnies are stunning! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know <3 just can't decide between those and the Gucci ones!! Xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig